With all that has been happening recently I am pleased to tell you that the indoor courts are now open and the coaching programme will be starting today.
Please see the below for our Covid procedures –
* Coaching sessions will now be 55 or 85 minutes to allow time for coaches to clean equipment and clear the courts
* NO parents will be allowed on court at any time. We are advised that a maximum of 15 junior players are allowed on court at any one time, however, numbers will be a lot less than this. This will allow the coaches to ensure they can make sure that 1 metre social distancing is enforced.
* Parents will need to drop younger players off at the back of indoor court 2 by coming through the main reception area and following the club’s one way system.
* After the session the coach will walk the players through to reception where they will need to be picked up by a parent/guardian. Please ensure your child knows if they are to walk home by themselves. Failure to pick up on time will mean your child is left unattended as the coaches will need to start their next lesson.
* Players must bring their own water bottle and personal hand sanitiser to every session. Failure to do so will mean the child is not allowed to participate.
* If you have your own racket please bring it to the session. The coaches can hand out spare rackets that will be sanitised after use, however it would be a great help to bring your own.
* The viewing balcony above court 1 and 2 is out of use.
* Payment for the sessions should be paid through the online booking system. The link is on your invoice. If you were on the programme in January 2020 then you will find credit on your players account for any missed sessions. This will be taken off your bill at the point of paying.
The coaching team will do their upmost to provide the players with a clean and safe environment. All names of players are recorded in each session to aid in the governments trace programme.
Please email Nicola (email@example.com) or myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions that I have not answered in the above email.