Boris has given us the green light to start helping get you back to your lean wonderful selves again. On Monday 12th April, the gym will once again open its doors to our fantastic members.
Many people have developed new training routines over the last lockdown. Some have taken up running, some have taken up cycling and some have taken up marathon pizza eating.
Whatever your new routine, the gym will once again be here to support you in any way we can. Whether you would like us to create a workout program, critique your exercise technique or simply offer a bit of nutritional guidance, we will be here for you.
A few guidelines to help us provide you with the safest environment possible:
– Upon entry to the gym, we ask everyone to sanitise their hands. The changing rooms are open for you to store your bags and coats in. Per government guidelines, shower and spa will remain closed
– Please refrain from training in the gym with anyone outside of your household bubble.
– No more than two people allowed at any one station (we know you have missed friends so make use of the Horsebox and the outdoor areas to catch up).
– Please wipe down the equipment after use with the Covid-Guard Spray located at various points within the gym
– Air extractor units will be on night and day so please be aware it may a bit chilly in the gym sometimes but this is for your benefit.
– At the moment, we will not be operating with a booking system, unless we see attendance numbers that our nearing our reduced capacity limit.
Your Club is proud to be reopening its doors and we are beyond excited to see everyone here again. Please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.